Episciences is a complete journal editing and publishing platform combined with an editorial support service.
Creation of a personalised site for the journal
- Creation and hosting of a website dedicated to the journal. Each journal has its own URL and subdomain name.episciences.org;
- Configuration of the space according to the editorial policy of the journal;
- Proposal of an dedicated graphic design and creation of a header;
- Attribution of DOI.
Episciences offers daily support in the use of the software:
- Bilingual English/French documentation, evolving as the platform evolves;
- training, by video, on request of the editorial teams, on a specific point or on the general functioning of the platform;
- technical support by e-mail;
- bug reporting service via GitHub.
Help with the publication and distribution of the journal
- ISSN request;
- Assistance in the choice of Creative Commons licences;
- Assistance in drawing up a copyright assignment contract;
- Editorial advice, information on open access publishing requirements (FAIR criteria);
- Advice and assistance in applying for institutional support (InSHS campaign);
- Linking with service providers for copy-editing.
Episciences takes care of the procedures for indexing overlay journals in the reference databases of each discipline and in interdisciplinary databases, in particular: